Mid-Period Work Program Consultation Summary
Strategy and Work Program 2019-2023
May 09, 2022 | Strategy & Work Plan
The Mid Period Work Program Consultation Summary (Consultation Summary) reflects the IPSASB’s deliberations and decisions related to the responses received to the 2021 Mid Period Work Program Consultation. The Consultation Summary highlights the process followed in deciding what projects to add, and the IPSASB’s basis for those decisions.
The projects added to the 2022 IPSASB Work Program are:
- Presentation of Financial Statements;
- Differential Reporting;
- Limited-Scope Project: Reporting Sustainability Program Information; and
- Global Consultation on Advancing Public Sector Sustainability Reporting.
Limited-scope projects added as pre-commitments for the IPSASB Work Program as resources become available from 2023 onwards are:
- IPSAS 21, Impairment of Non-Cash Generating Assets;
- IPSAS 31, Intangible Assets;
- IPSAS 33, First Time Adoption of Accrual Basis IPSASs; and
- Practice Statement: Making Materiality Judgements.
Copyright © 2022 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.