International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board
The International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board® (IPSASB®) works to improve public sector financial reporting worldwide through the development of IPSAS®, international accrual-based accounting standards, for use by governments and other public sector entities around the world.
2022 Handbook of International Public Sector Accounting Pronouncements
This Handbook contains the complete International Public Sector Accounting Standards, published as of January 31, 2022. It also includes the Conceptual Framework for General Purpose Financial Reporting by Public Sector Entities.
March 21, 2023
February 23, 2023
IPSASB, IFAC & Accountancy Europe Host Interactive Discussion + Reception on Public Sector Sustainability Reporting
January 17, 2023
IPSASB Seeks Comments on Concessionary Leases Proposals for the Public Sector
June 13 - 16, 2023
July 27, 2023
September 12 - 15, 2023
- Due Process
- Public Interest Committee (PIC)
- IPSASB Fact Sheet
- IPSASB Work Program
- IPSASB Strategy & Work Plan 2019-2023. Delivering Global Standards. Inspiring Implementation.
- IPSAS-IFRS Alignment Dashboard
- IPSAS-ISS Alignment Dashboard
- International Public Sector Financial Accountability Index: 2020
- Train the Trainer: Introduction to IPSAS
- IPSASB 2019-2020 Biennial Review