International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board
The International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board® (IPSASB®) works to improve public sector financial reporting worldwide through the development of IPSAS®, international accrual-based accounting standards, for use by governments and other public sector entities around the world.
This Handbook contains the complete International Public Sector Accounting Standards, published as of January 31, 2021. It also includes the Conceptual Framework for General Purpose Financial Reporting by Public Sector Entities.
November 10, 2021
November 08, 2021
November 03, 2021
- Due Process
- IPSASB Fact Sheet
- IPSASB Work Program
- IPSASB Strategy & Work Plan 2019-2023. Delivering Global Standards. Inspiring Implementation.
- IPSAS-IFRS Alignment Dashboard
- Public Interest Committee (PIC)
- International Public Sector Financial Accountability Index: 2020
- Train the Trainer: Introduction to IPSAS
- IPSASB 2019-2020 Biennial Review