Sustaining the Momentum
IPSASB 2015-2016 Biennial Review
Apr 24, 2017 | Strategy & Work Plan
The 2015-2016 Biennial Review summarizes the International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board’s achievements, challenges, and key developments in 2015 and 2016. This period also included substantial progress on the IPSASB’s work plan, including completion of eight new or replacement IPSAS and a number of limited scope projects. Key continuing projects on which substantial progress was made include:
- Social benefits;
- Revenue and Non-Exchange Expenses;
- Financial Instruments (both core standards and public sector specific); and
The Biennial Review provides detail on completed and ongoing projects.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- 2016 Handbook of International Public Sector Accounting Pronouncements
- 2022 Handbook of International Public Sector Accounting Pronouncements
- Exposure Draft (ED) 82, Retirement Benefit Plans
- Exposure Draft (ED) 83, Reporting Sustainability Program Information
- IPSASB Call for Nominations 2024
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.