IPSASs on Accounting for Interest in Other Entities
Jan 30, 2015 | Handbooks, Standards, and Pronouncements
The International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB) has published the following five International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSASs):
- IPSAS 34, Separate Financial Statements;
- IPSAS 35, Consolidated Financial Statements;
- IPSAS 36, Investments in Associates and Joint Ventures;
- IPSAS 37, Joint Arrangements; and
- IPSAS 38, Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities.
These five standards will replace current requirements in:
- IPSAS 6, Consolidated and Separate Financial Statements;
- IPSAS 7, Investments in Associates; and
- IPSAS 8, Interests in Joint Ventures.
Copyright © 2020 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.