Financial Instruments: Recognition and Measurement
Proposed International Public Sector Accounting Standard
Apr 22, 2009 | Exposure Drafts and Consultation Papers
Comments due by: Jul 30, 2009
The objective of this Exposure Draft is to propose requirements for the recognition and measurement of financial assets, financial liabilities and some contracts to buy or sell non-financial items.
Copyright © 2020 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
Submitted Comment Letters
1. 003 - OPEC Fund for International Development (Austria)
June 30, 2009
2. 002 - Swiss Public Sector Financial Reporting Advisory Committee (Switzerland)
July 7, 2009
3. 008 - The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (United Kingdom)
July 22, 2009
4. 016 - The Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Japan)
July 30, 2009
5. 017 - New South Wales Treasury (Australia)
July 31, 2009
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.